T-shirt: 'Practice Dying Reaper' Heavy Metal Gray
- Super soft, fine jersey, 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Made in USA.
- Premium, fitted crew neck T-shirt
- 2-color, large 21 in. front print
- Features: water based inks, soft touch metallic and discharge printing
- Supreme quality shirt, with soft ink feel that gets even better with age!
- Printed size tag
- Sewn in hem-tag
- Limited edition release
- Masterfully printed by the team at Real Thread.
- Ethically & responsibly made garment.
Through the practice of meditation, it is possible to gain the realization of our immortal nature beyond the physical body, conquering the fear of death and bringing light to where there was once only darkness. The Sanskrit mantra in the design asks Lord Shiva to grant us liberation and recognition of this cosmic truth of what we really are.
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे
~ Practice of Dying Daily ~
"The breath stops when the mind is very calm in deep meditation. A simple meditation technique consists of watching the flow of the breath. This practice focuses the attention, which calms the mind. Mental calmness slows the breath, which further calms the mind. Thus a feedback loop is set up that leads the meditator deeper and deeper into calm, steady concentration.
Slowed-down breathing makes less work for the heart, which therefore slows its beat. Yogananda said that the heart chakra is the “main switch” that controls the flow of energy from the spine out into the extremities. When the heart slows, prana is automatically withdrawn into the deep spine, and the body enters a state of suspended animation in which oxygen is no longer needed, and breathing stops."