T-shirt: 'The Secret of Prosperity'
- Vintage Black, tri-blend, unisex crew neck, weighing 4.2oz
- Wonderfully soft, breathable shirt made of 50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon. (Will become a favorite shirt to wear!)
- Printed with discharge and water-based inks, featuring metallic gold details
- Printed size tag & embroidered trishula hem-tag
- Masterfully printed by the team at Real Thread. Get's even softer with age!
- Size Guide.
- Ethically & responsibly made garment.
About The Design
Swami Kriyananda teaches that "The secret of prosperity is happiness, for a determination simply to be happy attracts prosperity. Happiness is, at the same time, the best definition of prosperity. ~ Based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
Click here to watch the video that I created about this shirt and coin to dive deeper.
सच्चिदानन्द Sanskrit Translation:
~ Sat-chit-ananda ~ "Ever existing; ever conscious; ever-new bliss"