T-shirt: Practice Dying II ~ Maroon
- Super soft, Fine Jersey, 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton. Made in USA.
- 3-color, large back print • 1-color front pocket print
- Water-based inks, metallic gold, neon red and discharge silkscreen print
- High quality shirt, with soft ink feel that gets even better with age!
- Printed size tag
- Sewn in hem-tag
- Limited edition of 100
- Masterfully printed by the team at Real Thread.
- Size Guide.
- Ethically & responsibly made garment.
~ Practice of Dying Daily ~
"The breath stops when the mind is very calm in deep meditation. A simple meditation technique consists of watching the flow of the breath. This practice focuses the attention, which calms the mind. Mental calmness slows the breath, which further calms the mind. Thus a feedback loop is set up that leads the meditator deeper and deeper into calm, steady concentration.
Slowed-down breathing makes less work for the heart, which therefore slows its beat. Yogananda said that the heart chakra is the “main switch” that controls the flow of energy from the spine out into the extremities. When the heart slows, prana is automatically withdrawn into the deep spine, and the body enters a state of suspended animation in which oxygen is no longer needed, and breathing stops."
'CONSCIOUSNESS OF TRUTH IS BLISS'